CLEARPAY. Wear now. Pay later.
CLEARPAY INTEREST- FREE EASY PAYMENTS
WHAT IS CLEARPAY?
Clearpay allows you to make purchases in four interest-free payments, due every 2 weeks.
For example, if you purchase an item for £60, you pay 4 instalments of £15.
There is no additional cost to use Instalments by Clearpay as long as you pay on time.
All of your payments are interest-free and you will receive your order right away.
Yes, you read that correctly - You make four interest-free payments, every two weeks, no strings attached.
LET'S SEE HOW THAT WOKRS IN ACTION.
For example, if you purchase a set of the Honeycomb Gold Bee ring and a Honeycomb Homeguard Necklace (£31.90 + £35.15 = £67.05),
a) You could purchase them below for a one time payment of £67.05
b) Choose Clearpay as your payment method at checkout and make 4 instalment payments of £16.76 every two weeks, with no interest. That's as much as a quick lunch and a coffee, right?
HOW DO YOU USE CLEARPAY OPTION?
1. Add your favourite jewellery pieces to cart
2. Proceed to Checkout when you have all your items you need in your cart
3. Choose Clearpay as your payment method
4. Complete your purchase with Clearpay
5. More Angles will ship your order.
WHAT ARE THE ONLY REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have a valid credit or debit card.
- Must be a UK resident
- Clearpay is available for all purchases made on the website.
- Clearpay can be used for multiple items in the same cart.
- Clearpay is not valid on purchases paid in any part using gift cards, store credit, or VIP Rewards.
- Payment is arranged between you and Clearpay.
- First-time Clearpay customers are expected to make the first payment at the time of the purchase and the remainder will be debited over the next 6 weeks.
- Clearpay will provide you with the full payment schedule as you complete the purchase. Clearpay is always zero interest and free when you pay on time. The only fees are if you're late making a payment (*late fee applies if you fail to make a payment. Please refer to Clearpay T&Cs).
If you make a return, More Angles will issue store credit and you are still expected to complete your payments with Clearpay. See our return policy for full details.