Crafted from precious metals with flawless lines, these delicate jewellery pieces have come to life with the love of nature and an eye for detail. Made with precision and originality, they are the result of elaborate craftsmanship.
This jewellery is ideal for any occasion; indulge yourself or gift it for a birthday or any other special occasion.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Design: Dangle Earrings
- Metal Plated Colour: Silver and Gold
- Main stone: N/A
- Main stone colour: N/A
- Stamp: S925
- Model No.: LFJB0145
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Over 1,000 Successful Orders
100% Secure Ordering
Our orders are shipped in a timely manner and while we cannot guarantee delivery times, you should expect delivery in 5-9 working days after receipt of order.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays.
Please note that delays of up to two weeks are possible during holiday breaks, Christmas, NYE and other public holidays.
We appreciate you shopping with More Angles. Thank you for your patience.
Handcrafted Jewellery Collection:
- Standard delivery time: 7-14 working days
- FREE Shipping. We pay your Shipping on Jewellery.
Handcrafted Bag & Shoe Collection:
- Standard delivery time: 7-9 working days
- Cost: £6.99
CONSISTENCY & MAKE-UP: Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper or zinc. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925, hence the standard hallmark stamp S925. Sterling silver is actually a distinct material with a different make-up, care techniques, lifespan, and price.
The addition of these other metals makes sterling silver significantly stronger and more durable. This allows it to be used to make a number of other things including Jewellery.
- more affordable
- more durable
- easier to shape than the soft and malleable fine silver, thus creating more options made of sterling silver
- hypoallergenic features
- easy to maintain
- easily compatible with other metals such as white gold and platinum
HOW TO KEEP YOUR STERLING SILVER ITEMS:
- preferably store it in a dark place away from air and water exposure, if possible in an airtight bag
- store each jewellery individually
- store each jewellery with the clasps unhooked
- clean your silver items with anti-tarnish liquids and a soft cloth
Everything is super, as always in this store
The product fully corresponds to the description. Earrings are beautiful, but heavy. I did not communicate with the seller. The package reached almaty in 2 weeks.
Very intricate and beauttiful